Monitor 24×7 websites, network devices and more. Instantly reports your site outage and response time. Ensure ultimate web experience
Monitor CPU, memory, hard disk and Intranet. Inspects resource utilization and internal web services. Proactively alerts critical server situations.
Track your website unique visitors, pages views and more. Understand your web users and business potential, marketing effectiveness and website load capacity
- External Monitors * : unlimited
- Internal Monitors ** : unlimited
- Application Monitors *** : –
- Traffic Watch **** : unlimited
- Global Locations : US, DE, AT
- Monitoring Frequency: 30 min
- SMS Alerts : on-demand
- Weekly summary reports : Yes
- History : limited
- Email, IM notifications : unlimited
- Sub-accounts : –
- API : Yes
* Monitis external monitoring checks websites, servers, emails, databases, domain names, VoIP, network devices from outside of corporate firewall. The following protocols are currently supported – HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, SIP, FTP, TCP, UDP, PING to any port, DNS, MySQL. For HTTP and HTTPS monitors content matching and password protected page monitoring is available.
** Monitis internal checks enable monitoring within a firewall through the use of Monitis Smart Agent. Agent monitors CPU, Memory and Disk usage on any Windows or Linux server, and also can be used to monitor HTTP and PING protocols from your own location. Currently supported Linux(32-bit and 64-bit), Solaris and Windows. BSD and Mac support coming soon.
*** Application (Transaction) monitor allows to monitor complete multi-step application flow
**** Monitis traffic watch allows to collect, analyze and report website traffic. After incorporating a few lines of html invisible code into any web page, Monitis provides real time data of unique visits and page views, countries and cities, IPs, operating systems, referrers and keywords. The main advantage isa consolideted view with other metrics.