Game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cheats, Codes & Cheat Codes
At the main menu, use the Right Analog-stick to look down at your hands and see you are locked up. Repeatedly press LT + RT to escape from the chair (unlocks the “Just Ask Me Nicely” secret achievement). After breaking free, move around to the area behind your chair to find an old computer terminal you can use. Type one of the following codes to access early unlockables and hidden features in the game. Note: You can also plug a USB keyboard into your Xbox 360 to enter the codes and play the Zork text-based adventure game.
Mission select, “Five” Zombies mode map, Dead Ops Arcade game, and Zork game
Enter “3ARC UNLOCK” as a code to unlock the “Five” Zombies mode map, Dead Ops Arcade game, Zork (The Great Underground Empire) text-based adventure game, and all missions.
Enter “3ARC INTEL” as a code to unlock all Intel. Note: Enabling this code will prevent you from getting the “Closer Analysis” achievement.
Dead Ops Arcade game
Enter “DOA” as a code to unlock the Dead Ops Arcade game, which is a zombie killing mini-game similar to Smash TV. Use the Left Analog-stick to move and the Right Analog-stick to shoot. Note: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game to get the “Insert Coin” achievement.
Enter “ZORK” as a code to unlock the Zork (The Great Underground Empire) text-based adventure game. Note: Play the Zork game to get the “Eaten By A Grue” achievement.
Display all commands
Enter “HELP” as a code to display a list of system commands in the terminal and Pentagon user e-mail access.
Open corresponding file
Enter “CAT [filename]” as a code to open the corresponding file.
List audio files and pictures
Enter “DIR” as a code to display a list of audio files and pictures for use with “CAT” command.
List of login names
Enter “WHO” as a code to display a list of login names for use with the “RLOGIN” command (requires passwords).
All Zombie maps
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Zombies mode map:
Dead Ops Arcade: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game. The map description reads “Step back through time with this retro arcade zombie adventure and do battle with the forces of the Cosmic Silverback.”
Der Riese: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Five: Successfully complete Campaign mode on any difficulty. The map description reads “The Pentagon is under attack! Washington is going to DEFCON 1 in this installment of “Zombies”.”
Kino Der Toten: Available at the start. The map description reads “Battle the undead in this theatrical installment of “Zombies”. New twists and clues could uncover the final plan. It’s show time!”
Nacht Der Untoten: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Shi No Numa: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Verruckt: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Finding the Pack-A-Punch on Five map in Zombies mode
Make a crawler, then go into the middle room, and adjust the DEFCON level to DEFCON 5. All teleporters will take you to the Presidential Suite. All switches are in that room; three are upstairs and one is downstairs.
Search the indicated locations to find all 42 Intel laptops:
Mission 1: Operation 40
1. It is on a crate inside a building after going up a hill and passing a weapon depot. It is straight ahead as you enter the building with Woods and Bowman leading the way.
2. It is on the dresser inside of a bedroom with a bed and TV in the next area you enter after you have killed the fake Castro.
3. It is on top of a ladder inside of the first hangar you enter just after you rappel down from the mountain to the airfield.
Mission 2: Vorkuta
4. It is on top of a cabinet on the second floor of the first building you enter with Reznov just after the prisoners have taken out the tower after moving along the train yard behind cover.
5. It is on a table inside the armory with a few radios. The armory is just after Sergei dies from holding the security door open for you and the other prisoners to get through.
6. It is on the bottom shelf of a rack near the back of the building you start in after the cutscene from being gassed. There will be a pallet jack and lantern in front of it. You must grab this Intel before getting on the bike.
Mission 3: U.S.D.D.
Mission 4: Executive Order
7. It is on the third floor of the communications building on top of the right table that is underneath the four TV’s and golden emblem. You must grab this Intel before going up the ladder to the top of the communications building.
8. It is inside the control room for the rocket. It is in the far left corner after you blow a hole in the wall on top of the computer in the corner.
9. It is inside another control room underground on top of a radar computer below the window. This is down the hall to the right after the offices.
Mission 5: S.O.G.
10. It is on top of a bunch of ammo crates in the back area you are defending from being rushed by the enemy and when you need to destroy the three T55 tanks. You must grab this Intel before following Woods into the hole in the ground.
11. It is in the bunker at the bottom left corner of the hill. It is sitting inside the right window.
12. It is in the larger bunker you enter after saving Woods. It is on a shelf after you pass through the collapsed support beams on fire in the right corner of the same room. You must grab this Intel before following Woods and entering the vehicle.
Mission 6: The Defector
13. It is on a table in the security room after you breached the room to find Reznov in it. This is also the same room with a projector and where there is a short cutscene.
14. It is on a table with a TV inside of a building down the street from when you first use the radio to call in air support and where you travel with the M113 armored vehicle.
15. It is inside of a building on a table in the corner at the end of the mission when you have to defend the landing zone. Make sure to grab this Intel before enemies start coming. It will also be right after you have to place the C4 on the above wall and then the tank on the street explodes. It is the building at the back far right corner from when you come out of the building you used the C4 in.
Mission 7: Numbers
16. It is at the beginning of the level after you have interrogated Clarke. It is on a desk in the back right corner behind you. You must grab this Intel quickly so the Nova 6 gas does not kill you.
17. It is lying on the ground in front of a shack with garbage all around on the ground. This is just after you slide down the metal roofing, and the game goes into slow-motion so you can kill the enemies that appear.
18. It is lying on the metal roofing with garbage as you continue to descend after Clarke gets shot in the head while you are trying to save him. This is just before the end of the level where you slide down plywood.
Mission 8: Project Nova
19. It is on a table with a lantern and files in the two-story building you come across approximately halfway through the mission. There are two snowplows outside the entrance.
20. It is on a table next to a cabinet in the hangar with a rocket in it. The table is in a room in the back right corner. You will need to pass through this hangar to continue the mission.
21. It is on a pallet that is almost completely covered in snow at the end of the ship. It is right before the stairs to the right. You must grab this Intel before you use the rope to get off the ship and before time runs out.
Mission 9: Victor Charlie
22. It is lying against the wall near the west corner of the hut. It is right before you knife someone in the back and just after knifing someone in their sleep after climbing through a window with Woods.
23. It is lying on the ground inside the hut at the end of the village. It is straight ahead from where you enter the village. The Intel is in the east corner of the hut. The village is just after the river area you swim through and plant explosives.
24. It is in the left tunnel after Reznov helps you move a barrier blocking the path to the next tunnel. When you lead the way, instead of going straight, go left. It is lying on the ground against a rock on the right-hand side of this tunnel.
Mission 10: Crash Site
25. It is on a crate next to some barrels at the beginning of the mission. It is just before you get on the boat and after the helicopter.
26. It is right after you get off the boat. It is lying on the right side of the dirt path in front of you next to a rock as you follow your squad towards the next objective.
27. It is on a rock just below the crashed plane. When you start to descend from the wing, it is right below you before you enter the plane.
Mission 11: WMD
28. It is where you breach the barracks with your squad. It is the second time that you leave Blackbird. It is down the steps to the left on the desk as you enter the barracks.
29. It is on a bench inside of the utility room located in the communications tower. It is on the second level, which is the level you enter the door from at the far left corner and right before you head down the stairs.
30. It is on a table with explosives in front of the office that is inside of the large warehouse with explosives everywhere else. You can grab this Intel before or after entering the office. However, it is easier to get it before entering since there is not any resistance.
Mission 12: Payback
31. It is on a shelf inside the large ammunition room you enter after going through the left or right tunnel when you escape. It is on the right side of the room. You must grab this Intel before continuing and exiting the underground area with Woods.
32. It is on the table with a radio to the right of the tent when you exit the underground area. You must grab this Intel before getting in the helicopter with Woods.
33. It is right after you have freed the POWs. It is on a crate in the area to the far left just before you reach the building where Kravchenko is inside on the second floor.
Mission 13: Rebirth
34. It is lying on the ground next to the crate to your left as you exit the shipping container that you were hiding in. Kill the enemy in front of you, grab the Intel, then move quickly so you do not get spotted from the helicopter in the area.
35. It is on a cage with a monkey in it inside of the containment unit in the center of the room. Do not shoot the enemy inside; instead knife him. If you shoot him, the containment unit will close, making it impossible to grab the Intel located inside of it. However, if you make this mistake, simply die, and start from the last checkpoint to try again.
36. It is shortly after you have put on the gas mask when the area gets gassed with Nova 6. You will first pass through one house, and then continue up the road to reach the next checkpoint. Before you go into the next house with the checkpoint, there is a house in front of it to the right that contains the Intel. It is sitting on the cabinet with a bunch of pots.
Mission 14: Revelations
37. It is on top of a vending machine in the first hallway to your left after you have broken out of the chair and stumble through the doors.
38. It is inside the trash can to the right on the left side of the wall after you exit a room that triggers a long flashback cutscene. This is right after Intel #37.
39. It is on the desk to the left inside of the first office room you come across after you have a flashback with JFK as you head down the long hallway with the rocket taking off in the background.
Mission 15: Redemption
40. It is just behind the first shipping container you come across. It is lying on the ground under the door. It is right before you need to use the Valkyrie Rockets to take out the two helicopters above you.
41. It is in the second room you enter when you are inside the ship. It is under the table in front of you with a bunch of crates as you enter on the other side of it. This room is after the locker room.
42. It is in the office room at the end of the mission before you fight Dragovich. It is under the left desk with the phone. This office room is right next to the control room which is flooded on the lower level — the room you enter just after going up the stairs.
Reach the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Level 4: Create A Class
Level 5: Contracts
Level 6: Clan Tag
Level 8: Game Mode Challenges
Level 10: Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems
Level 13: Combat Record
Level 15: Medal Challenges
Level 16: Gun Emblems
Level 19: Gun Tag
Level 20: Elite Challenges
Level 22: Camo
Level 25: Custom Reticules
Level 28: Custom Lenses
Level 30: Final Challenges
Level 31: Facepaint
Level 50: Prestige Mode
Prestige 1: Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6
Prestige 3: Custom Class 7
Prestige 5: Custom Class 8
Prestige 7: Custom Class 9
Prestige 9: Custom Class 10
Prestige 11: Face Tattoos
Prestige 13: Clan Tag Colors
Prestige 14: Golden Camo
Prestige 15: Prestige Playlists
The following is a list of all weapons and what they become once you upgrade them through the Pack-A-Punch machine in Zombies mode:
AK47u = AK74fu2
MP40 = The Afterburner
MPK5 = MP115 Kollider
MPL = MPL-LF
PM63 = Tokyo & Rose
Ballistic Knife = The Krause Refibrillator
Crossbow = Awful Lawton
Ray Gun = Porter’s X2 Ray Gun
Thundergun = Zeus Cannon
Winter’s Fury = Winter’s Fury
The following is a list of perks and their effect:
Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage
Flak Jacket Pro: Deflect fire damage, and safely toss back grenades
Ghost: Undetectable by the Spy Plane and Blackbird
Ghost Pro: Undetectable by aircraft, IR scopes, Sentry Guns, and no red cross hair on your name when targeted
Hardline: Killstreaks require one less kill
Harline Pro: Change the contents of a Care Package
Lightweight: Move faster
Lightweight Pro: No fall damage
Scavenger: Get ammo from fallen enemies
Scavenger Pro: Start with extra magazines, and get grenades from fallen enemies
Hardened: Bullets penetrate better
Hardened Pro: Increased bullet damage to killstreaks and less aiming recoil when shot
Scout: Hold breath longer
Scout Pro: Switch weapons faster
Sleight Of Hand: Faster reloads
Sleight Of Hand Pro: ADS with all weapons, except sniper rifles
Steady Aim: Increased hip-fire accuracy
Steady Aim Pro: Faster ADS after sprinting
Warlord: Equip two attachments to your primary weapon
Warlord Pro: Start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade (except Willy Pete)
Hacker: Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives
Hacker Pro: Booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly
Marathon: Longer sprint
Marathon Pro: Unlimited duration
Ninja: Silent movement
Ninja Pro: Make no noise, and hear all enemies louder
Second Chance: Ability to use your pistol before dying
Second Chance Pro: Survive longer, and get revived by teammates
Tactical Mask: Protects against Nova Gas
Tactical Mask Pro: Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades
Get the indicated number of consecutive kills in Multiplayer mode to get the corresponding bonus:
RC-XD: 3 kills (remote control car strapped with explosives)
Spy Plane: 3 kills (shows enemies on the mini-map; can be shot down)
Counter Spy Plane: 4 kills (temporarily disables enemy mini-map)
SAM Turret: 4 kills (airdrop a placeable SAM turret to destroy enemy aircraft)
Care Package: 5 kills (airdrop a random killstreak or ammo crate)
Napalm Strike: 5 kills (aircraft covers an area in Napalm)
Mortar Team: 6 kills (target three locations to bombard with Mortar Strikes)
Sentry Gun: 6 kills (airdrop a placeable Sentry Gun)
Attack Helicopter: 7 kills (call in support helicopter)
Valkyrie Rockets: 7 kills (launcher with remote controlled rockets)
Blackbird: 8 kills (shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map; cannot be shot down)
Rolling Thunder: 8 kills (carpet bombing airstrike)
Chopper Gunner: 9 kills (be the gunner of an attack helicopter)
Attack Dogs: 11 kills (attack dogs that hunt down the enemy)
Gunship: 11 kills (pilot an attack helicopter)
Arrows with dot
Circle with arrows
Circle with crosshairs
Circle with dot
Circle with inner line
Circle with outer line
Circle with triangles
Circle within a circle
Line with dot
X with dot
Gun Game Wager match weapons
The following is a list of all 20 guns in the Gun Game wager match:
1. Python with multiple attachments
2. Makarov dual wield
6. Skorpion dual wield
16. Grim Reaper
17. M72 Law
18. China Lake
19. Crossbow explosive tip
20. Ballistic knife
Easy “I Hate Monkeys” achievement
In the Rebirth labs, fire the China Lake into the central chamber of the lab. There will be an explosion in the chamber that releases Nova 6 gas that will kill the soldiers and all of the monkeys.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
Death to Dictators (15 points): Take down Castro with a headshot.
Sacrifice (10 points): Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba.
Vehicular Slaughter (25 points): Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break.
Slingshot Kid (15 points): Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts.
Give me liberty (10 points): Escape Vorkuta.
VIP (10 points): Receive orders from Lancer.
A safer place (10 points): Sabotage the Soviet space program.
Tough Economy (15 points): Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh.
Looks don’t count (10 points): Break the siege in the battle of Khe Sanh.
Raining Pain (15 points): Rack up a body count of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City.
The Dragon Within (15 points): Kill 10 NVA with Dragon’s Breath rounds.
SOG Rules (10 points): Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City.
Heavy Hand (15 points): Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement.
Up close and personal (15 points): Silently take out 3 VC.
Double Trouble (10 points): Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon.
Broken English (10 points): Escape Kowloon.
Lord Nelson (25 points): Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up the river.
Never get off the boat (10 points): Find the Soviet connection in Laos.
Pathfinder (50 points): Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed.
Mr. Black OP (50 points): Enter the Soviet relay station undetected.
With extreme prejudice (25 points): Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets.
Russian bar-b-q (15 points): Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound.
Light Foot (30 points): Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran.
Some wounds never heal (10 points): Escape the Past.
I hate monkeys (15 points): Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs.
No Leaks (50 points): Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island.
Clarity (10 points): Crack the code.
Double Whammy (15 points): Destroy both helicopters with one Valkyrie rocket from the deck of the ship.
Stand Down (35 points): Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
BLACK OP MASTER (100 points): Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
Frag Master (15 points): Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade in the campaign.
Sally Likes Blood (15 points): Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet.
Unconventional Warfare (15 points): Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies in the campaign.
Cold Warrior (25 points): Complete “Operation 40,” “Vorkuta,” and “Executive Order” on Veteran difficulty.
Down and Dirty (25 points): Complete “SOG” and “The Defector” on Veteran difficulty.
It’s your funeral (25 points): Complete “Numbers,” “Project Nova,” and “Victor Charlie” on Veteran difficulty.
Not Today (25 points): Complete “Crash Site,” “WMD,” and “Payback” on Veteran difficulty.
Burn Notice (25 points): Complete “Rebirth” and “Redemption” on Veteran difficulty.
Closer Analysis (15 points): Find all the hidden intel.
Date Night (15 points): Watch a film or clip with a friend.
In The Money (20 points): Finish 5 Wager Matches “in the money.”
Ready For Deployment (15 points): Reach rank 10 in Combat Training.
The Collector (20 points): Buy every weapon off the walls in a single Zombies game.
Hands Off the Merchandise (20 points): Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.
Sacrificial Lamb (15 points): Shoot at or be shot by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion.
“Insert Coin” (5 points): Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade.
Easy Rhino (10 points): In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time.
Additionally, there are three secret achievements:
See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me (15 points): Fire a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife at a downed ally to revive them from a distance.
Just ask me nicely (15 points): Break free from the torture chair.
Eaten by a Grue (15 points): Play Zork on the terminal.