Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures
Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary newways – no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing and cheering. See a ball? Kickit. Control an HD movie with a wave of the hand. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. With Kinect technology evaporates, letting the natural magic in all of us shine. And the best part is Kinect works with every Xbox 360 right out of the box*.
What’s in The Box?
- Kinect Sensor
- Power Supply Cable
- Kinect Adventures Game
- Wireless Network Adapter Cable
- Array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition
- Depth Camera 640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS
- Color VGA Motion Camera 640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS
- Fully compatible with all Xbox 360 models*
- Revolutionary technology that includes body recognition
About Kinect Adventures Game (Included in the box)
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Good Science Studio
Format: DVD compatible with Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: “E” for Everyone
Availability: November 4th 2010
Developer Information: Good Science Studio, formerly code-named “Spawnpoint,” is a Microsoft Game Studio game development studio founded in 2009 by a combination of industry veterans and creative newcomers. “Kinect Adventures” is the first title from Good Science. Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountain top obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With “Kinect Adventures,” you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
What else you need to play Kinect:
- Xbox 360 4GB Console
- Room to Play (6ft between you and the sensor)*
* Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for online multiplayer and Video Kinect. 190 MB of storage required; subject to change with system updates. Play space will vary with sensor placement and other factors.
- Easily hook up with friends with Video Kinect, no headset required.
- Sign into your profile by just stepping in front of the sensor
- Kinect games give you the freedom to jump, duck, and spin your way through a unique adventure.
- Kinect uses cutting-edge technology to provide a whole new way to play
- Kinect Adventures game